[gollem] Cannot upload certain file types

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Wed Oct 5 09:12:15 PDT 2005

Quoting Chad Kasell <ckasell at phoenix-int.com>:

> Greetings-
>
> I am using Horde 3.0.5 with Gollem H3 (1.0).  I have successfully
> configured Horde, Turba, Imp, Ingo and am now working on Gollem.  I
> followed the INSTALL doc and was able to get Gollem functioning using
> the SQL backend.
>
> I am now able to upload files using File Manager but it seems only files
> that are .5 MB or smaller will upload.  Any other file (no matter what
> file type) generates one of the 2 following errors:

There are a number of places in Horde, PHP, and, depending on the operating
system and release, Apache, where size limits are enforced.  I know, from
experience, that RHEL 3 has a LimitRequestBody config of about half a meg
(/etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf).  Otherwise check your web server logs for PHP
errors about maximum file size exceeded.  Check your PHP settings for
memory_limit and post_max_size and make sure they are reasonable.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer
Senior Systems Administrator