[gollem] A question about setting the root

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Fri Feb 10 13:27:14 PST 2006

i am doing this by setting the following in gollem/config/backends.php:

$backends['file'] = array(
    'name' => 'Home',
    'driver' => 'file',
    'preferred' => '',
    'hordeauth' => false,
    'params' => array('vfsroot' => '/var/horde-vfs/home/' . Auth::getAuth(), ),
    'loginparams' => array(),
    'home' => '',
    'createhome' => true,
    'attributes' => array('type', 'name', 'download', 'modified', 'size' )
);

hth
  markus