[gollem] A question about setting the root

Anders Sjöö Sjoo at pedagog.lu.se
Mon Feb 13 05:13:00 PST 2006

I have done about the same thing. For testing purpose I have placed a
copy of Horde and Gollem on a Windows box. It's working fine, though
there is one problem. I have tried to check so that users can't cd
any nearer root of the file system then their own home directory. If
I press "Change folder" and type ".." in the dialog when standing in
[root], I'm just redirected back to [root], which is fine. But if I
change to a subdirectory of [root], press "Change folder" and then
type "../.." (or "..\..") something goes wrong. Apache hangs with a
CPU usage near 100% and has to be killed with the Task Manager.

I don't know if this is specific just when running on a Windows box.
I'm using Apache 1.3.33, php 4.4.0, Horde 3.0.9 and Gollem 1.0.1.

Regards

Anders Sjöö