[gollem] Paste option but no support for paste?

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Wed Feb 15 15:22:18 PST 2006

Using H3 1.0.2-RC1, I entered a folder where there was one file. I
checked its selection box and chose "Cut" from the drop-down selection box.

Then I moved one level up and clicked on the clipboard icon, selected
the file from the clipboard and chose paste; this is what I got:

'Cannot paste "azerty_mail-2.1-mz+tb.jar" (file cleared from clipboard):
Not supported.'

Did I do something wrong? It seems to be the paste link should not be
displayed/enabled if it's not supported (and why is it not supported,
when uploading works fine).

I'm using the "SQL with Home" example in the backends.php.dist file.
Nothing else in backends.php is enabled.

-joho