[gollem] SMB Shares via Gollem

Carl Hultay chultay at auricnet.ca
Fri Mar 17 10:37:32 PST 2006

I am using Gollem 1.6.2.1 and successfully have it working for FTP
I have another data source being SMB, which I can view dir listings, and
even upload files perfectly.
When I click on the download button, this happens:

Notice: Undefined index:
in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/kronolith/viewevent.php on line 98

Fatal error: Call to a member function hasPermission() on a non-object
in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/horde/kronolith/viewevent.php on line 98

This is the wierdest thing, it's like it's trying to load kronolith when
I select download.

ANY help would be appreciated!