[gollem] Can't upload large files with Gollem

Benoit St-Andre ben at benoitst-andre.net
Sat Apr 1 14:52:18 PST 2006

Le sam, avr 01, 2006 at 03:09:50 -0500, Jacques Beaudoin a écrit:
> Hi,
>
> I'm testing Gollem with a Ftp backend via HTTPS.
>
> I can upload files but large files wont upload.
>
> I did increase the php max upload parameter to a very high value.
>
> But large file still wont upload.
>
> Do anybody have a solution to this.
>
> I think the maximum upload I can do is around 20,000,000 bytes
>
> Thanks
>
> Jacques Beaudoin
> Agent d'administration
> Les services des technologies
> de l'information et des communications
> Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île
> Montréal, Québec, Canada
>
> Courriel/Email: jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
> Cel: 514 918-3350

Hi Jacques

There is another parameter in php.ini

For example:
; Maximum size of POST data that PHP will accept.
post_max_size = 12M

That also limits the maximum size of any file uploaded (by POST method in
that case). So the two limits have to be raised if necessary.

--
Benoit St-André
ben at benoitst-andre.net
Mon carnet web: http://benoitst-andre.net/blog/