[gollem] Can't upload large files with Gollem

Jacques Beaudoin jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Sat Apr 1 22:42:56 PST 2006

Hi et Bonjour Benoit,

Did some test and setting in php.ini

upload_max_file=2000M  (set for upload)
post_max_size=2000M    (set for upload)
memory_limit=2000M     (set for download) (I have 6 Gig of ram in my server)

I was able to upload and download a 700MEG file

Thanks again

Cordialement

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île
Montréal, Québec, Canada

Courriel/Email: jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Cel: 514 918-3350