[gollem] nonsense login button

Ralf Lang ralf.lang at solesystems.de
Tue May 6 18:59:10 UTC 2008

Hi,

I experienced the following with gollem:

I set the  $conf[backend][backend_list]  	to 'none'

When I set up only one 'file' backend in backend.php, when a user clicks on
gollem (not on the backend/share) he is directly connected to that backend.

If there is a second backend (could also be of type file), I click on gollem
get presented a page that contains just a login button. I don't get that
login screen if I directly click on any of the two shares.

I set one share as preferred=true or preferred='www.mydomain.de'
but that didn't do the trick.

Is there a way I can setup one share/backend as "automatic" like it works when
there is just one or do I have to write a hook / extension?

--
Ralf Lang
IT-Consultant / Trainer