[gollem] nonsense login button

Martin Fraser mdf at darksnow.net
Thu May 8 09:12:31 UTC 2008

I'm seeing this too, I have two shares setup, one is an FTP one for
users home space, the other a VFS to shared storage.

In addition, if anyone knows how to solve this, is there a way to make
one of the shares the default shares so if I click on the gollem icon
rather than one of the shares, it automatically takes me to the default
shares, without the silly login screen.

Cheers.

Martin...