[gollem] [Update] Problems with gollem-1.1 after upgrade

Jan Seynaeve jan.seynaeve at telenet.be
Thu Jul 9 08:00:54 UTC 2009

Hello, I think i got the exact same problem. See my thread "File list
is not showing after upgrade"

In short:

I found in the new "prefs.php.dist", there was an extra section:

// number of items per page
$_prefs['perpage'] = array(
     'value' => 20,
     'locked' => false,
     'shared' => true,
     'type' => 'number',
     'desc' => _("Items per page")
);

I added that to my prefs.php (which the upgrade script probably just
took over from the old config) and added the above -> works like a
charm ;-)

Hope this helps you,
Jan.

Quoting dt at admindu.de: