[gollem] There are no backends available for the current user.

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Mon May 3 20:04:32 UTC 2010

Tom

Thanks for the input, I'll play around with it - but I don't have SMB set up on this machine, nor do I want to add it.  Additionally though, it should work.  There is a backend defined in backends.php, so why is none showing in the browser?  And I've tried changing the settings from hidden to shown, etc and no dice.  That seems like a bug to me.

Simon