[gollem] Gollem H4 (2.0-ALPHA2)

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Sep 30 10:44:36 UTC 2011

The Horde Team is pleased to announce the second alpha release of the Gollem
File Manager version H4 (2.0-ALPHA2).

Gollem is a web-based file manager, providing the ability to fully manage a
hierarchical file system stored in a variety of backends such as a SQL
database, as part of a real filesystem, or on FTP, Samba or SSH servers.

This is a preview version that should not be used on production systems.  This
version is considered feature complete but there might still be a few bugs.
You should not use this preview version over existing production data.

We encourage widespread testing and feedback via the mailing lists or our bug
tracking system. Updated and new translations are very welcome, though some
strings might still change before the final release.

The major changes compared to Gollem version H4 (2.0-ALPHA1) are:
     * Fixed a broken dependency.
     * Added missing backend configuration.
     * Small bugfixes.

The major changes compared to Gollem version H3 are:
     * Updated to work with Horde 4.

The full list of changes can be viewed here:

https://github.com/horde/horde/blob/f2f517b1b923ef92a7cdf8d9ca15c3fb092dbada/gollem/docs/CHANGES

Have fun!

The Horde Team.