[gollem] Gollem 2.0.1 does not work after fresh installation

Бабёр baber at mosga.net
Wed Mar 7 12:01:20 UTC 2012

Hi there!
Need help.
Gollem was installed by PEAR and configured as described in the manual.
Two FTP backends was configured (one with internal auth and one without).
But after clicking on "File Manager" I got horde login screen, where
all my authentication tries are failed.
No records on this action in the FTP server logs.
But some records like this I found in the horde logs:

HORDE: [horde] User is not authorized for gollem [pid xxxxx on line
1305 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Registry.php"]

In the previous version of Gollem (H3) I never give any additional
authorization for users to use Gollem. Now I should?
Please help to resolve issue.

P.S. Horde H4 works fine, along with Imp, Turba, Nag and Mneno. Only
Gollem has issue.

--
Alex