[gollem] Gollem 2.0.1 does not work after fresh installation

Jens Pranaitis pranaitis at phil.hhu.de
Wed Mar 7 14:27:31 UTC 2012

I'm having exactly the same issue here. Only one backend configured with
internal auth but
2012-03-07T15:19:08+01:00 ERR: HORDE [horde] User is not authorized for
gollem [pid 28613 on line 1305 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Registry.php"]
is the only message that turns up in the log. The code on line 1305
seems to suggest some problems with hordes permission system. However I
don't have any permissions configured. Any additional hints what I could
have misconfigured?

Regards,
Jens

--
IKM-Serviceteam der Philosophischen Fakultät
HHU Düsseldorf