[gollem] Problems with special characters in passwords or filenames

Stephan Lauffer lauffer at ph-freiburg.de
Thu May 2 11:09:50 UTC 2013

Hi!

We stumbled over some special characters in passwords in the SMB
module (.../Vfs/SMB.php). I also noted some problems with special
chars in filenames. For example using $ (mad idea, but my happen).

Since I don't know gollem that good and before I try to fix this
problems by myself: Does anybody know where we should take care of
these special characters? If it is only a SMB problem maybe protected
function _execute($cmd) would be the right place?

Two other SMB related problems: Right now we have a bug while
accessing DFS shares. Some of our double quotation marks passed to our
smbclient causes problems. The other point is that we need the option
for the domain of a user (the option -W of smbclient).

(Jan:) Are you interested in a patch for the DFS and Domain problems?

--
Liebe Gruesse, with best regards
Stephan Lauffer

[ Pedagogical University Freiburg - Germany ]
[ http://www.ph-freiburg.de/zik/            ]
[ Fon/ Fax: +49 761 682 -459/ -486          ]