[gollem] gollem unnecessary FTP connections

Aaron Paetznick aaronp at critd.com
Thu Jul 18 18:38:30 UTC 2013

I've been doing some more testing. It seems to want to make an initial
FTP connection on login, then stops once the connection is made. This is
still happening whether the user is viewing their mailbox, calendar, or
anything else. It will keep attempting to make an initial FTP connection
until successful.

This is a minor problem for customers with valid FTP accounts, but a
major issue for customers who do not.

--Aaron