[gollem] Simple smb configuration

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Tue Sep 3 10:42:17 UTC 2013

Citeren Andy Rowe <andy at smila.net>:

> I'm sorry but I don't understand. Are you saying that what I did
> wrong was edit the backends.php file? Can anyone please explain to
> me how to make this work?

Did you actually read the header of this file? It is there quite prominently:

#head horde/gollem/config/backends.php

<?php
/**
  * This file specifies which backends people using your installation can log
  * in to.
  *
  * IMPORTANT: DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE!
  * Local overrides MUST be placed in backends.local.php or backends.d/.
  * If the 'vhosts' setting has been enabled in Horde's configuration, you can
  * use backends-servername.php.
  *

You'll want to read the remainder of this header too, before creating
horde/gollem/config/backends.local.php.