[gollem] Simple smb configuration

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Sep 3 11:39:45 UTC 2013

Zitat von Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:

> On 03.09.2013 13:19, Andy Rowe wrote:

No. Well, it could, but it shouldn't, like earlier explained in this
thread (and numerous times before). You almost NEVER want to add a
complete backend configuration in backends.local.php. ALWAYS only
change those values from the examples in backends.php that you NEED to
change. This is clearly explained in the documentation.

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project