[gollem] Simple smb configuration

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Tue Sep 3 11:25:04 UTC 2013

On 03.09.2013 13:19, Andy Rowe wrote:
> [...]
Hi Andy,

it says the example must go into a new file gollem/config/backends.local.php

This File COULD look like this:

<?php
$backends['smb'] = array(
    'disabled' => false,
    'name' => 'My SMB Server',
    'driver' => 'smb',
    'hordeauth' => false,
    'params' => array(
        'hostspec' => 'example',
        'port' => 139,
        'share' => 'homes',
        'smbclient' => '/usr/bin/smbclient',
    ),
    'loginparams' => array(
        'hostspec' => 'sambaserver.yournetwork.com',
        'port' => 445,
        'share' => 'Share',
    ),
    'root' => '/top',
    'home' => '/top/somewhere',
    'createhome' => true,
    'quota' => false,
    'attributes' => array(
        'type',
        'name',
        'edit',
        'download',
        'modified',
        'size'
    )
);

You need to enter your own values, obviously

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de