[gollem] Dropbox-type file sharing

Matthew mw at robotmouse.com
Thu Jan 23 08:47:59 UTC 2014

On 22/01/14 13:15, Soporte SCHOLEM wrote:
> *FILE* Gollem backend is what Mattew needs. It works fine.
> If what you want is to have a common place to achieve files, you can
> create
> a folder from some Horde user and share full privileges to all users.

Many thanks for the reply, Carlos... but I'm still not sure that will
work. I think that a File backend allows sharing folders with other
users; but what I am after is a way to share an individual file with
somebody who isn't logged in - so I can email them a link to a specific
file, rather than attaching the file itself. But I suspect I may
actually need to create a file backend to do this as well, so I'll try
setting one up...