[hermes]initial config question

Lee Nash lee@compucrew.com
Wed Nov 13 18:25:39 2002

You need to use the new administration pages from the horde menu and
choose configuration for hermes.

Of course, this only works if your using the the cvs HEAD branch AND
you have compiled php with domxml AND you are defined as an administrator.
Plus, you will also need whups (hermes uses some of whups' tables).

I think thats it :)

-lee