[hermes] Invoices & Clients

Charles Overy cwho at lgmmodel.com
Wed Jun 18 11:44:11 PDT 2003

Jason et al.

Just a note from a hermes lurker who definately has not earned any right to
comment but... at what point are you writing an accounting system and not a
groupware module? Perhaps this is laid out in the Juno roadmap.

I think that better ties to something like Nola and/or
Quickbooks(unfortunatley) has far more utility from a groupware point of
view.  Starting too much on an invoicing side is a really slippery slope.

Links beween Hermes, Turba, Juno and Whups as you describe are critical.  I
would love to see a timeline based project planner type app, but, before
Chuck jumps on me I have to admit I am too lame a coder to do so myself.  I
do stand by with cash though, instead of skills.

Best to all and many thanks for all the great work.

Charles Overy
LGM