[hermes] Exporting Bug - Hermes?

Greg Jacobs greg.jacobs at tethco.com
Thu Jun 19 07:08:22 PDT 2003

I've got the latest hermes / horde setup (from cvs) working under Windows
2000 w/ IIS, and MySQL all on the same system (slowing working employer over
to Linux backends). I have users actively logging timesheet data via hermes
(and loving it), we're using the calendar system etc etc its all good!

Only problem is that when I export submitted timesheets from hermes to the
.iif file format it will not export the Employee information per entry. I've
looked at the database tables itself, and it is logging the users id'
correctly. I've even poked around hermes php code and it looks like you do a
query on the employee_ID row, but i'm not enough of a php zen to know if the
code is buggy or not. It even appears that you do try and generate the iif
file with said employee id info? Hrmm.

Just wanted to firstly confirm hermes is supposed to export the employee id
per timesheet entry exported to iif, if not then perhaps I can champion this
cause. Secondly if it is supposed to already, anybody done so with success.
I'd like to compare notes with said persons.

Its the missing link. If I can get that to work, we'll be able to bring all
our engineering labor into SimplyAccouting and Open source gets major
brownie points.

----
Greg Jacobs
Tethco Technologies Inc.  http://www.tethco.com