[hermes] Exporting Bug - Hermes?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jun 19 17:43:24 PDT 2003

Quoting Greg Jacobs <greg.jacobs at tethco.com>:

> Only problem is that when I export submitted timesheets from hermes to
> the .iif file format it will not export the Employee information per
> entry. I've looked at the database tables itself, and it is logging the
> users id' correctly. I've even poked around hermes php code and it looks
> like you do a query on the employee_ID row, but i'm not enough of a php
> zen to know if the code is buggy or not. It even appears that you do try
> and generate the iif file with said employee id info? Hrmm.

When I generate an export, I have Chuck Hagenbuch (my fullname) listed in
the EMP field. I just fixed a small bug where if they didn't have a
fullname set (in an Identity), then the field would have been blank. I'm
guessing that's what's going on for you.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.