AW: [hermes] Installation problems

Udo Schubert news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de
Thu Jun 26 01:56:49 PDT 2003

hi there!

i have a running hermes, but the checkout is kinda old...

i set my hermes up like this:

1st create customers as modules in whups-admin

2dn create working-types in hermes-admin!

then you should be able to choose both drop-down fields.

i think types and subject are not available in hermes, or not
used...

maybe that works...good luck

	udo