[hermes] Hermes implementation questions.

andrew.sabri at ascellatech.com andrew.sabri at ascellatech.com
Wed Jul 9 13:23:22 PDT 2003

My name is Andrew Sabri.  I'm a summer intern for Ascella Technologies,
and my company wants the ability to do the following things with Hermes:

-Option to look back at previous timesheets that have already been
submitted.

-A location option for where the employee is working from.

-Put in a check to make sure there aren't multiple entries on the same day
for the same Client and JobType.

-Put in a check that won't allow users to enter in more than 24 hours for
a specific job on a day.

-Change Client and JobType to Project and Sub-Project or give the option
to do so, since there is currently no way to put in hours for internal
jobs that have no Client.  (Other ideas are welcomed)

-Allow administrators to delete Client:Jobs.

-Allow administrators to have the option to change the pay periods (ie
from weekly to bi-weekly).

-Display whether a time entry has been submitted or not on the Enter Time
page.

-Give the option to not allow submissions of timesheets for past and
future pay periods.

I was just wondering whether any of these should be implemented by me and
if there are any specifications about them that I need to consider.  If
one of the options above are already implemented I would appreciate it if
they were pointed out to me.

Thanks,
Andrew Sabri
http://www.ascellatech.com