[hermes] Hermes implementation questions.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jul 9 13:51:23 PDT 2003

Quoting "andrew.sabri at ascellatech.com" <andrew.sabri at ascellatech.com>:

> I was just wondering whether any of these should be implemented by me and
> if there are any specifications about them that I need to consider.  If
> one of the options above are already implemented I would appreciate it if
> they were pointed out to me.

Definitely start implementing and sending patches. On this one:

> -Change Client and JobType to Project and Sub-Project or give the option
> to do so, since there is currently no way to put in hours for internal
> jobs that have no Client.  (Other ideas are welcomed)

... you should coordinate with some other folks on this list that are working on
improving Hermes. But for most of that, go ahead and send patches here.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
The alligators were there, too, in a bathtub inside the house.