[hermes] Hermes implementation questions.

Bo Daley bo at tilda.com.au
Wed Jul 9 22:05:26 PDT 2003

Quoting "Jason M. Felice" <jfelice at cronosys.com>:

> What Chuck is getting at is that I'm going to make a real "Client" field,

<snip>

> I have a couple other things to work on first.  Although I planned to get
> to this last week (*sigh*), I'm still Almost About to Start(tm).

Do you need any help getting this started? Since your last posting about this
I've been looking into this a little using the Turba api (for listing members
of the 'Clients' addressbook in Turba) and the Links api (for establishing a
relationship between an object in Turba and a module in Whups)..

I think the Hermes and the Whups users would definitely benefit from having a
way to distinguish between clients and projects, and Turba does seem like the
right place to put 'clients'.

bo.