[hermes] My plans for hermes

Bo Daley bo at tilda.com.au
Thu Nov 20 12:13:39 PST 2003

Hi Jason,

this all sounds good. The only thing I'd like to add to this would be the
ability to record time against tickets in Whups. If the ticket is linked to a
client, it should be possible to have Hermes (and now Juno too?) recognise time
spent on a ticket in Whups as billable or non-billable time. I haven't really
thought through how to do this yet, but it's one of the things users here have
been asking for and I planned to look into it soon. Does that sound useful to
you too?

bo.