[hermes] No time Review

Jason M. Felice jfelice at cronosys.com
Wed Mar 24 07:00:55 PST 2004

Quoting Felipe Carpena <carpena at zpp.biz>:

>     I have installed horde, whups and hermes and all is working fine,
> but in hermes, i cant see the "time review" option... i login as
> admin and i have given the child permition for my group and for
> myself(admin user)
>     What could be going wrong? :(

It has been replaced with the "Search" option, which is more flexible.  The
permission now gives people the ability to edit submitted time and search for
and view other people's time.

Now that I think of it, I should separate out the permissions into "Submitted
Time" and "Other People's Time".  That's more intuitive.

--
  Jason M. Felice
  Cronosys, LLC <http://www.cronosys.com>