[hermes] No time Review

Jason M. Felice jfelice at cronosys.com
Wed Mar 24 10:43:52 PST 2004

Quoting carpena at zpp.biz:

> Thanks Jason, now it makes sense, one more question if you dont mind:
> going to
> search does not work, probably because of this:
>
> Employees: Auth driver does not support listing users
>
> Are the employees the users in my group? or they have to be set up somewhere
> else? or is it just a problem with the Auth.php?
> 3 questions after all... :)

It's coded to allow you to choose from the available users and whatever
authentication driver you are using (likely IMAP or something) doesn't allow
you to do that.

I just committed a quick hack to CVS which might work for you.  Let me know.

--
  Jason M. Felice
  Cronosys, LLC <http://www.cronosys.com>