[hermes] Juno and invoicing

mbox mbarsalou barjunk at attglobal.net
Fri Aug 6 00:08:13 PDT 2004

OK, I didn't see it on the main horde page, but found it in CVS.

What about having a reporting module instead?  This way folks could
write reports for whatever module they might want.

Still need to be able to add up time by project.  Want to know how much
time we spent on a particular project for a particular customer.  It is
also entirely possible to have a project share customers.

I realize there is a bigger scope here ( hermes, juno, thor, etc), but
it is not immediately obvious.

Are some folks using hermes and friends in a semi-production way at this
point?  Actually entering time and producing invoices using Juno?

Is there a document somewhere with an over-arching view of how things
are going to come together?

I like the horde framework and the way it is built.  I just need to
understand it more.

Mike