[hermes] Can times be shared with other users?

Jason M. Felice jfelice at cronosys.com
Sat Aug 7 20:24:15 PDT 2004

On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 07:10:52AM -0500, Edwin Culp wrote:
> I'm giving hermes a try again and I'm really starting to like it.
>  I haven't been able to find a way to share time information with
> others working on the same projects.  Is this currently possible?

If you give everyone the "review time" permission (it's the only
permission available for wicked), they will be able to search (and edit)
other people's time so long as the time is marked as submitted, but not
marked as exported.

That's sort of a kludge, the "review time" permission is supposed to be
for managers to review time and whoever processeses invoices to export
the time.  I'm curious--I'd like to know more specifically what you are
after.  Why do employees see each other's time?

> Thanks,
>
> ed

 Jason M. Felice
 Cronosys, LLC <http://www.cronosys.com/>