[hermes] Missing Hermes features, e.g., Time Data, Time Admin, ...

Rod Morison rod at morison.biz
Mon Nov 22 10:20:39 PST 2004

I brought whups/hermes up off cvs head last week, and time entry seems to be
working fine. But, I'm missing many off the features/links I see in the hermes
project page screenshots, e.g., the Enter Time page is quite different, I'm
missing Submit Time, Current Week, Other Weeks, Time Data, Time Admin icons,

I noticed some cryptic comments about permissions in hermes/docs/INFO. Is there
some config work I need to do?

Rod