[hermes] Re: Hermes & Invoicing

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Mar 11 15:00:49 PST 2005

Quoting "Jason M. Felice" <jfelice at cronosys.com>:

> I'm working out the invoicing stuff, and I'm posting this patch for
> feedback... mostly from Chuck, since I know he's looking for
> invoicing (but, feedback from anybody is welcome).
>
> How does this look for invoice table structure?

Pretty good. A few things:

Why both note and description for items?
What are batches?
Is the idea that you can *either* do rate and hours, or amount, for an item?
If so, I'd recommend removing the NOT NULL from amount, and not putting
amount directly into the table if rate and hours are specified. Less to
keep in sync that way.

-chuck

Quincy Adams