[hermes] Re: Hermes & Invoicing

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Fri Mar 11 16:47:30 PST 2005

I can't comment on the table structure, but I would like to add
my $.02 (US) to the invoicing portion. 1. It would be cool if the
invoices can be migrated for use by
another app, for instance Quickbooks.  There used to be an
import/export feature for this but it no longer lives.

2. A way of flagging allowed to an invoice when it has been paid,
so as to prevent it from showing maybe?

3. There should be a way of saving all invoices to a repository, that
respository should be a different set of admin/perms than the person
who is actually entering the data.  For instance, I am an employee of
a consulting firm, I do not have to know how much my firm bills me out
for, but the person who sends out the invoices should.  I merely
need to be able to enter my hours, description, notes, date and client
name.  I should be able to enter whether or not the time is billable.

That's it from me, I hope this is somewhat helpful, wish I could help
in the coding part...

-mike