[hermes] how to enable clients

Jens A. Tkotz jens at peino.de
Thu Aug 4 05:43:22 PDT 2005

Hello,

the idea is nice.
Tough i didnt understand exactly what to do, but i figured it.

What i did is to create a new table in my horde database with a
structure similar to table turba_objects.
Then i added a new entry in turba/config/sources.php

$cfgSources['hermes_clients'] = array ( ...... )
then i added this 'hermes_clients' in the turba config.

After this step i can access clients again in hermes.

regards,

Jens