phplib headers already sent

duncan duncan at sodatrain.com
Wed Nov 1 16:32:03 PST 2000

Hello-

I was around a bit before, trying to get horde and imp up... i gave up,
and now im back  (yeah!)

I have made more progress this time than I made last time... I am now
stumped at:

http://webmail.sodatrain.com/test.php3?mode=phplib-horde gives me ---->

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/apache/phplib/local.inc:100) in
/usr/local/apache/phplib/session.inc on line 407

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/apache/phplib/local.inc:100) in
/usr/local/apache/phplib/session.inc on line 120

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/apache/phplib/local.inc:100) in
/usr/local/apache/phplib/session.inc on line 416

and it is similar when you go to
http://webmail.sodatrain.com/

Any help would be appreciated, i checked around on the web, and the
limited faq, couldnt find anything, sorry if it is a common prob and an
easy answer....

thank you in advance..

duncan

--