[horde] can imp do imap over ssl ?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Nov 19 12:11:40 PST 2000

Quoting Frank Louwers <frank at student.rug.ac.be>:

> host/pop/ssl (have a look at the c-client docs that are included with
> uv-imap)

Great - I've added an option for this as well, along with some docs in
servers.php.dist.

[2.3]
> Ah, nice. But in a highly devellopers only state? I mean, not yet
> production ready?

Well, it really depends. Some people are running it in production; I'd say
that overall it's more stable than 2.2; also, it does away with frames, and
has an option to gzip-compress content, so it's much nicer on both
servers and bandwidth. But: it's still something of a moving target, and the
documentation is _starting_ to fall into place, but certainly isn't there yet.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues