[horde] can imp do imap over ssl ?

Frank Louwers frank at student.rug.ac.be
Sun Nov 19 04:04:32 PST 2000

On Sat, Nov 18, 2000 at 09:45:47PM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Frank Louwers <frank at student.rug.ac.be>:
>
> > I have been running an old CVS version (from before the 2.2 release (i know,
> > i know, i should upgrade)) providing only pop over ssl and imap over ssl.
>
> You should. Some security fixes in there.

I know, but I backported some patches that were send to the list to my
version, as we have some special requirements.

My current diff -r against the original CVS i installed it from, is 70k or so.
So I'll upgrade when I'll have heaps of time. (NOT this week :()

> Is there another string to specify for pop over ssl? We could include that, as
> well...

host/pop/ssl (have a look at the c-client docs that are included with uv-imap)

> > Great to know that work on 2.3 is getting along. Any big changes/new
> > features?
>
> Oh yes. Much better organized/cleaner/faster code, search function, better/more
> preferences, filters... =)

Ah, nice. But in a highly devellopers only state? I mean, not yet production
ready?

Frank
--
Frank Louwers                               Network- and System-Administrator
See headers for GPG and PGP2 id and fingerprint