[horde] phpGroupWare + Horde

Dan Kuykendall dan at kuykendall.org
Thu Jan 25 18:57:31 PST 2001

> Uh, we're not active?  You better lurk for a bit longer before you
> make that particular assumption.

Thats the plan. It does seem to be a public assumption that horde is at
a standstill. As you say it might be totally false.

> > Regardless, I wish you luck and if no merger ever takes place, then I
> > hope we can have a very friendly competition to create the best possible
> > groupware system!
>
> I'm certainly not interested in competing with anyone, friendly
> or otherwise.  I get enough of that at work :)

Exactly how do you expect not to compete? By ignoring other projects
like ours?
You guys have been in competition with us since we started. You are also
in competion with TWIG as well, but TWIG isnt much competition since its
nt a very good system. But Horde and phpGroupWare are very similar
projects.

Anyways you hadnt answered the most important part. That being any kind
of partnership between our two projects.

Seek3r