[horde] phpGroupWare + Horde

Rich Lafferty rich at horde.org
Thu Jan 25 19:02:43 PST 2001

On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 06:57:31PM -0800, Dan Kuykendall (dan at kuykendall.org) wrote:
> > Uh, we're not active?  You better lurk for a bit longer before you
> > make that particular assumption.
>
> Thats the plan. It does seem to be a public assumption that horde is at
> a standstill. As you say it might be totally false.

Obviously some different public. Anyhow, if you're done with slagging
us on our mailing list, might I suggest we go back to working on our
respective projects?

> Exactly how do you expect not to compete? By ignoring other projects
> like ours?

Er, weren't *you* the one suggesting collaboration, or at least
coexistence? Who has time to worry about competing?

> Anyways you hadnt answered the most important part. That being any kind
> of partnership between our two projects.

I don't think that's a possibility.

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services