[horde] phpGroupWare + Horde

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Fri Jan 26 00:42:44 PST 2001

Quoting Atif Ghaffar <aghaffar at developer.ch>:

> Its about spending time on chora than on kronolith or Turba just the
> replace the cvsweb.cgi version.

Atif, my aim for Chora is further reaching than a simple replacement
for the cvsweb.cgi version.  This is already shown somewhat in stuff like
the branching view, the templating support, the CVSLib library (which
could conceivably go into PEAR when it is more mature).

But I find it somewhat surprising that you consider that this hurts the
Horde project if I work on the module I want to work on in my spare time.

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil at recoil.org>