[horde] Horde Feature Request?

EEMAN eeman at bluegrass.net
Fri Jan 26 07:17:11 PST 2001

>> Same need here. I haven't installed IMP yet in production, but
>> that's definitely what I need.  I haven't dug deep into it, I
>> thought that IMP could do it already.

>Hm, so did I. :-) The only common multi-domain/multi-host thing you
>can't do right now in IMP is to login once and access multiple
>accounts.

Just taking a stab here... but to have multi-domain support one really needs
to just solve that issue in imap to support virtual domains. Its a
no-brainer if one used the virtualusertable and mapped username at domain to
some other user on the box. But even if one wanted imap to answer to a
different spool directory per domain based on the ip you were connecting to
(just like virtual ftp) you would see your mail spool and imap folders upon
login. Am I missing anything here?

Erik