[horde] Horde Feature Request?

Rich Lafferty rich at horde.org
Fri Jan 26 07:35:29 PST 2001

On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 10:17:11AM -0500, EEMAN (eeman at bluegrass.net) wrote:

> Just taking a stab here... but to have multi-domain support one really needs
> to just solve that issue in imap to support virtual domains.

Well, from IMP's perspective, we blindly believe whatever the IMAP
server tells us. I don't use virtual domains in production and we use
a traditional mailspool with UW-IMAP, so I'm not really up on what the
other IMAP servers offer.

> Am I missing anything here?

I think you're missing the name of the IMAP server that offers
that. :-) Unfortunately, I don't know which does -- but if you have
your MTA understanding what to do with outgoing mail and an IMAP
server that understands what mailbox to show a particular user, then
IMP will happily cooperate.

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services