[horde] Log.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon Feb 5 15:52:08 PST 2001

Quoting EEMAN <eeman@bluegrass.net>:

> I agree, I guess I am just a little paranoid about running a cvs of php
> since I have other pages using php including a phpshop package =).

Sure - but you don't really need the cvs build of php, just the pear files from
it.

> How close is horde/imp's cvs tree to becoming a stable release? I am in the
> process of re-inventing our wheel at work (an ISP). Including creating a SANs
> with NFS etc. I plan on implementing IMP (even if its 2.2) but after
> salivating over some of the added features of 2.3-cvs I find myself hoping it
> releases to stable around the same time I begin to roll out web based email
> for our clients. Of course that's probably at least month or two off.

It depends a lot on how much help and feedback we get. For instance, feedback
and "I couldn't figure this out" questions are great, since they tell us what
parts of the documentation need to be gone over. But actual updates to said
documentation would be even better. We need people to volunteer to write some
scripts to automate the translation stuff a bit; we need people to volunteer to
actually create the new translations. We need people test Turba, and to submit
patches, not just comments. Basically, we need to ramp up testing for 2.4.0,
and the more people who participate that can actually help us fix things, the
faster it'll get done. =)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"My intuitive grasp of math often leads me astray." -Me