[horde] Log.php

doug moore lordscarlet at idledreams.net
Mon Feb 5 08:50:50 PST 2001

crap.. i don't have --enable-debug so i need to get this new build to be
implemented before i can trace it..  i think somehow apache isn't being
recompiled.. either it thinks there's nothing new to be done or something, i
don't know.. i'll rm the apache dir and start it from scratch, first
compiling php and then apache..

doug.