[horde] poppassd server

Edwin Culp eculp at MexComUSA.Net
Mon Feb 26 09:46:56 PST 2001

In today's cvs, I just configured conf.php as follows:

$conf['passwd']['enabled'] = true;
$conf['passwd']['url'] = 'poppassd.php'; # Minor problem the program
                                         # under imp seems to be
                                         # poppasswd: added sym link.
$conf['passwd']['server'] = $SERVER_NAME ;
$conf['passwd']['port'] = 106;

I expected to see a link on the menu bar and don't.  I executed it directly in
the url and got:
 Warning: Undefined variable: lang in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/imp/templates/passwd/poppassd_

Language is defined in conf.php as en

After executing it, it says that:
500 Old password is incorrect.

Back to my userland program that I use for everything.

ed

Quoting Rich Lafferty <rich at horde.org>:

> On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 10:44:16AM +0100, olivier.herbelot
> (olivier.herbelot at wanadoo.fr) wrote:
> > i download poppassd and instal it, it works at the prompt like
> >
> > But i cant use it with imp
> > i tryed some parameters in /home/httpd/html/horde/imp/config/default.php3
> like
> >     $default->change_password                = 'poppassd.php3';
> >     $default->poppassd_server                = 'poppassd' or '$SERVER_NAME'
> ou 'usr/sbin/poppassd'
> >     $default->poppassd_port                  = '0' or '106'
> > but nohting works
> >
> > What can i do ?
>
> You can debug!  :-)
>
> poppassd_server is the name of the machine that the poppassd is
> running on. '$SERVER_NAME' won't work, but $SERVER_NAME should. (The
> single quotes prevent it from being interpolated, so it uses the
> literal $SERVER_NAME instead of what is *in* that variable.) Once you
> see that something's connecting *to* the poppassd, you can narrow it
> down from there. The standard poppassd_port is 106.
>
>   -Rich
>
> --
>  Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services
>    Concordia University, Montreal, QC                 (514) 848-7625

EnContacto.Net - InternetSalon.Org - CafeMania.Net

EnContacto.Net - CafeMania.Net - InternetSalon.Org