[horde] poppassd server

Edwin Culp eculp at MexComUSA.Net
Mon Feb 26 09:47:30 PST 2001

In services I just commented out pop3pw and changed to poppassd no science but
it works :-)

poppassd        106/tcp    3com-tsmux   #Eudora compatible PW changer
#pop3pw         106/tcp    3com-tsmux   #Eudora compatible PW changer

In inetd.conf iadded

      poppassd stream tcp nowait root /usr/local/libexec/poppassd poppassd

Be sure that the path is correct on your machine /usr/local/libexec/poppassd.

Reset inetd and it should just work.

ed

Quoting "olivier.herbelot" <olivier.herbelot at wanadoo.fr>:

> thanks to reply me
> i modify defaults.php3 but i always had the message in IMP 'cant join the
> server'
>
> poppassd run at linux prompt.
>
> i dont know how to verify if the deamon poppassd is up
> i try to connect on telnet on port 106 but it doesnt works
>
> i think my declaration in /etc/services and inetd.conf are bad, but i dont
> know where
>
> Thanks a lot

EnContacto.Net - InternetSalon.Org - CafeMania.Net

EnContacto.Net - CafeMania.Net - InternetSalon.Org