[horde] poppassd server

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Feb 26 10:13:50 PST 2001

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp at MexComUSA.Net>:

> In today's cvs, I just configured conf.php as follows:
>
> $conf['passwd']['enabled'] = true;
> $conf['passwd']['url'] = 'poppassd.php'; # Minor problem the program
>                                          # under imp seems to be
>                                          # poppasswd: added sym link.
> $conf['passwd']['server'] = $SERVER_NAME ;
> $conf['passwd']['port'] = 106;
>
> I expected to see a link on the menu bar and don't.

With the new prefs code, I haven't yet had a chance to work the password link
into the interface again (it'll show up on the Options screen when I do,
though). This is known; I'll fix it sooner or later. :)

> I executed it directly
> in
> the url and got:
>  Warning: Undefined variable: lang in
> /usr/local/www/data/horde/imp/templates/passwd/poppassd_

Sounds like a remmnant of the 2.2 translation stuff. Should be pretty easy to
track down...

> After executing it, it says that:
> 500 Old password is incorrect.

Not sure about that one. I guess I'll have to break down and install poppassd
and debug this at some point... :)

Apologies to all for my lack of presence on the lists lately; other parts of my
life have been eating a lot of time, but I promise that nothing is dead and
it'll all be taken care of (okay, that last is maybe a bit much... <g>).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"We have no fuel on board, plus or minus 8 kilograms." -A NASA scientist